Children French Classes
For young learners from 6 to 10 years old, we use the children's natural linguistic abilities to interact easily, in a fun and cheerful atmosphere.
Our lessons have a structured routine, making children feel at ease and confident to interact in French. In class, we organize many stimulating language activities to develop their communication skills while playing.
As learning should always remain an entertaining activity, we offerA� language games with role-plays, songs, rhymes and crafts.A� This way, children can learn, play and get to know other cultures at the same time.
By joining our group classes for children, your child will get:
- AA�fun and lively learning atmosphere withA�a small-sized group of homogeneous level.
- An exciting program combining French language learning and creativity development : role-plays, drawings,A� crafts, games etc.
- AA�steady and efficient follow-up from the teacher: your child will keep many interactions with the teacher for a smooth progress all along the levels.
- Two assessments per level in order to follow each child's progress.
Children's French book – Zoom 1
Zoom offers a fresh combination of graphical, pedagogical and cultural elements. It is original, effective and easy to use. Thanks to the high quality illustrations and the CD soundtrack, each unit will immerse the student in an audiovisual world.
– An original course, structured around high quality illustrations
– Dynamic activities that will engage the students, and develop their linguistic skills while enjoying exercises
– Concrete and simple tasks that can be done individually or in groups
– Fun craft activities at the end of each unit
– Intercultural activities to broaden students' understanding of the French-speaking world