Adolescent French Classes
For learners from 11 to 15 years old, we use the adolescents' abilities to learn and interact easily, in a fun and dynamic atmosphere. As students with more and more exams at school, we encourage them to build confidence in spoken and provide them innovative learning methodologies.
Our lessons have a structured routine, allowing adolescents to feel at ease and confident to interact in French, with clear linguistic objectives involving reading and writing. The program offers a diversity of practical themes and projects to enhance socialization while having fun.
Through a wide range of interactive and educational games and songs, they will learn vocabulary, grammar, sentence constructions and cultural aspects. They will have realistic role-plays to encourage thinking and creativity when practising dialogues.
By joining our group classes for adolescents, the student will get:
- A well-structured program delivered by experienced teachers.
- A fun and lively learning atmosphere in a small-sized group of homogeneous level.
- A steady and efficient follow-up from the teacher: The student will keep many interactions with the teacher for a smooth progress all along the levels.
- An opportunity to gain confidence at speaking publicly: role-plays, debates, etc.
- Two assessments per level in order to follow each student's progress.
Adolescents' French book – Le Mag
Students will easily master French in everyday life situations thanks to Le Mag. Adolescents will have access to :
– An active approach with oral and written activities to develop linguistic skills efficiently
– 8 units enabling to talk about family, friends, school and hobbies
– A rigorous yet fun observation of the language forms and structures
– A cultural focus on the French-speaking world
– A grammar index, conjugation table and transcriptions to understand the French language throughout the world